The Montchavin les Coches Ski School commits to respecting the following points:
1°) Limit numbers in all group services, ski and snowboard
- 10-pupil ski/snowboard groups: Group lessons from 11h15 to 13h30 (February/March holidays) will all be limited to 10 pupils maximum.
- All children up to the Etoile d’OR level will wear an ESF vest.
- In the case of exceeding, during 2 consecutive sessions, the fixed number of people, the ESF will reimburse the sessions concerned to all participants.
2°) Improve parent-instructor relations
- The Montchavin les Coches Ski School commits to improving contact between parents or those responsible for children and instructors of children’s groups by making the following available:
- In the morning: instructors will be present every day at the meeting point 5 minutes before the start of lessons!
- Other sessions: 5 minutes will be available before the 11h15 session to allow the instructors to take a few moments to meet parents.
- In the afternoon at the end of the sessions, the instructors will take the time necessary to answer parents questions.
3°) Make safety a permanent concern
- The Montchavin les Coches Ski School will do its utmost to ease the return of children to their parents or those responsible for them by creating a protected area during the February holidays.
4°) Encourage ,from the age of 3, initiation to skiing in the mini-club
- The Montchavin les Coches Ski School welcomes children from the age of 3 in a safe managed space called the ‘jardin des neiges’ (Snow Garden). The Snow Gardens are equipped with a snow rope and or a rope tow or a safe magic carpet
- The Snow Gardens operate for the whole season and use artificial snow.
- A heated rest area, equipped with toilets and running water, is situated near the Snow Garden. In Montchavin this is in a room adjoining the ESF offices, in Les Coches this is a wooden chalet and a yurt.
- The size of the Snow Garden is adapted to the number of children attending, in order to put in place several activities.
- 5°) Internationalise our teaching
- The Montchavin les Coches Ski School commits to ensuring in its ski and snowboard services, teaching available in English and French
- 6°) Respect service timetables
- The Montchavin les Coches Ski School instructors commit to respecting the hours of services as they have been sold (except in the case of external forces concerning the instructor).
- Every morning instructors will be present at the meeting point 5 minutes before the start of group lessons.