- Even if the sun doesn’t seem to be out, I always put on suncream and sunglasses.
- I arrive at Piou-Piou Club wearing my number vest and the name labels that mum and dad have put on my boots and skis in the correct places.
- For my safety, I’m not wearing a scarf, I don’t have my mittens attached on a string through my sleeves, and to be a really comfortable skier I don’t bring ski poles.
- It’s nice for mum and dad to bring me to Piou Piou club!… but then I’ll stay with my friends whilst mum and dad enjoy the mountains with their friends.
- As I’m a bit bigger and I’m starting to ski well, the instructor might put me forward for the nounours test which is carried out in the children’s village, or for the Flocon test which takes place at the Piou Piou Club or the ski school. Registration for the test is free.
- No need to worry, I’ll progress at my own pace. Skiing is nice and especially if I’m having fun.
- Skiing at the Piou-Piou club is great, it’s a game with magic carpets! But I can also make a snowman or play hide and seek in the igloo with my friends.
- And I won’t be sad if I don’t get my test: the main thng is to enjoy myself all week with my friends and that I’ve made lots of progress.